Let's make a comfortable browser of your choice.
You can place buttons and tool bars freely.
Multiple functions can be assigned to one button.
This browser has *not* ads, and it's free.
Translation volunteer is welcome. Please login and help to translate.
New Theme Pack
The new theme pack whose extension is ".yuzutheme" can be easily imported and used.
Just download the theme pack and tap it to import!
Please refer to the project page when creating.
In addition to the default settings, you can make it yourself.
Also, you can use the theme of mikan browser as it is.
Put theme to(internal strage): /sdcard/YuzuBrowser/theme/**your_theme_name**/
● permission.INTERNET: Needed to access the internet for browsing
● permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and backing up data
● permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Needed for downloading files and restoring data
● permission.ACCESS_LOCATION:Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
● permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Needed for sites that want your location (you can deny location access)
● permission.WAKE_LOCK: Needed for playing video
● permission.INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Needed for [add to home screen] action
● permission.CAMERA:Needed to support WebRTC (you can deny camera access)
● permission.RECORD_AUDIO: Needed to support WebRTC (you can deny record audio)
●permission.MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Needed to support WebRTC
This application is an open source application.
Source code on github: https://github.com/hazuki0x0/YuzuBrowser