The NAVER app provides four tabs for different types of content. Use various tabs depending on your needs: 'Home' for information that you check every day, ‘Clip’ for short-form videos that you can enjoy quickly and easily, ‘Content’ for news and other reading materials, and ‘Shopping’ for smart shopping tailored to your taste. Download the NAVER app now to add convenience to your daily life!
1. Check life essential information on the very first page, widget board.
Home provides a widget board for you to check today’s weather, stock prices, and frequently-used services more quickly.
2. Infinitely explore what you love in the home feed.
You can get unlimited recommendations for customized content based on your interests and consumption patterns within NAVER, from ‘smart block’ that bundles content related to keywords you searched to ‘My favorite theme’ based on your consumption patterns.
3. Visit the Clip tab for short-form videos-the shorter, the more immersive
You can enjoy short-form videos in the Clip tab during breaks, short free time, or before going to bed. You can get recommendations focusing on the topics of your interest, from vlog content to live performances of your favorite singer.
4. View your tools at a glance on Na.
Simply bring up Na. from the top of the home screen when you need personal tools, such as on-site payment, coupons, membership, pass, certification, and reservations.
5. Make your daily life convenient with the Green Dot AI search.
Try out Green Dot, an AI search tool that adds convenience to your daily life. You can enjoy various search functions more conveniently, including Lens that searches for information based on images, music search that finds the music you’re curious about, voice search for hands-free searching, and location-based search for information about neighborhoods, such as restaurants.
※ Supporting Wear OS devices.
Use the NAVER app from Wear OS devices.
The device on your wrist allows you to check information that changes in real-time, such as the weather and stock prices, and use membership, coupons, and the on-site payment feature. Additionally, you can immediately access frequently-used tools, such as weather and Pay, through tiles and complications.
-The weather information is provided only in Korea.
※Details of required access permission
- Location: You can use features, including location-based information navigation and search, and attach your current location.
- Camera: Attach photos, or search for information using QR codes or images.
- Files and media (photo, video, music, audio): Use media files stored on your device (photos, videos, etc.) to use features, such as image search.
- Microphone: Features, such as voice and music search, voice translation, and voice attachment are available for use.
- Contacts: The contact information stored on your device can be used for features, such as wire transfer, gifting, and address book.
- Phone: Access permission is required to verify the mobile phone number on the device you are currently using when using features such as NAVER certification, login without password, and NAVER Pay.
- Physical activity: Access permission is required to count the number of steps on NAVER’s pedometer service.
- Notification: Access permission is required to receive information on key announcements, events, and promotions, or check the number of steps counted by the pedometer service on the device notification center (Only available on devices with OS version 13.0 or higher).
For the best experience with NAVER app, we recommend installing it on Android OS 7.0 or higher. If you have problems while using the app, please send your inquiries via NAVER app’s Settings - Customer Center.
NAVER 1784, 95, Jeongjail-ro, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do