Court Piece - Rang Card Games Game
Initial Chips: Download now and get 2500 FREE CHIPS Get Extra Double Bonus In - FaceBook login!
Daily Rewards: Come back every day and get Free chips as Daily Bonus.
Weekly Winner Chips: Get up to 70,000 FREE CHIPS every week!
Lucky Draw: Get up to 25,000 FREE CHIPS every day in the court piece game!
Rewards: Get Free Reward by Andar Bahar Game, Scratch Card, Hi-Lo Game.
Features of Court Piece game:
- Play On Table: World's only tash game which provides you features to play on your Favourite Table!
- Chat & Gift: Live in-game chat and exchange gifts and have lots of fun.
- Customizable profiles and latest avatars
- Classy graphics, super-smooth gameplay.
- Mini-games: Play exciting mini-games and earn more chips and diamonds with rummy game free.
- Leaderbord: You can compete with other players around the world for getting the first position on the Leaderboard.
- Daily Quest & Lifetime Achievements with rang card game
- Play with Friends: Locate your friends & join their table with a simple click of a button.
- You can earn more chips by playing these card games, leveling up. Moving into higher levels will give you more chips in the Game.
Modes of court piece online:
Single Sir: The tash game will be played with all basic rules. The team that won seven tricks wins the game.
Hidden Rung: In this Double Sir variant the first player chooses trumps from the first five cards dealt by placing a card of the trump suit face down without telling the other players what it is. A player who is unable to follow suit may ask for the trump to be revealed and must then play a trump to the trick if possible.
Double Sir: Player must have to win two consecutive tricks until then the tricks pile up in the center. When a player does win two consecutive tricks, that player takes all the cards from the center. The player who wins the first two tricks cannot pick them up (but a player who wins the second and third tricks can pick up the three tricks as usual).
Double Sir With Ace: Player who wins two consecutive tricks with aces is not entitled to pick them up. The trick with the second Ace is not counted as winning the trick. The player who played the second highest card (after Ace) will get a chance to lead the next trick.
About Court Piece multiplayer:
Court Piece online cards game is a trick-taking cards game in which the eldest hand makes trumps after the first five cards have been dealt. Court Piece Game is played by four players in two teams, In tash game players must follow suit if possible, and the highest trump, or the highest card of the suit led, takes the trick. The winner of a trick leads to the next trick. The team that wins seven or more tricks wins the rang card game.
Rack your brains by playing court piece card games and have endless hours of fun.