Navigation and acquisition of Points and Paths with export to KML, GPX and CSV
|Updated||Oct 12, 2020 (2 weeks ago)|
Multi-purpose mapping and surveying tool for both professional and personal use. It is valuable on several land-based professional surveying activities, including agriculture, forest management, infrastructure maintenance (e.g. roads and electrical networks), urban planning & real estate and emergencies mapping. It is also used for personal outdoor activities, such as hiking, running, walking, travelling and geocaching.
The application collects Points (such as points of interest) and Paths (sequence of points) to perform mapping and surveying activities. The Points are acquired with accuracy information and classified by the user with custom specific tags. The Paths are created with a temporal sequence of newly acquired Points (or alternatively with existing Points), that will allow to measure distances and, if closed, to form polygons and determine areas and perimeters. Both Points and Paths can be exported to a KML, GPX and CSV file and thus be processed externally with a geospatial tool.
The application uses the internal GPS receiver from the mobile device (typically with accuracies>3m) or, alternatively, allows professional users attaining better accuracies with a Bluetooth external GNSS receiver (e.g. <1m) compatible with NMEA stream format. See below the list with external receivers supported.
The application includes the following features:
- Acquire position with navigation and accuracy information;
- Provide details of the active and visible satellites (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU and other);
- Create Points with accuracy information, geotag them and convert coordinates into a human-readable address (reverse geocoding);
- Import Points from geographic coordinates (lat, long) or by searching for a street address/point of interest (geocoding);
- Create Paths by acquiring sequences of points manually or automatically;
- Import Paths from existing Points;
- Create surveys themes with custom tags for classifing Points and Paths
- Get directions and distances from current position to Points and Paths using a magnetic or gps compass;
- Export Points/Paths to KML and GPX file format;
- Share data with other applications (e.g. Dropbox/Google Drive).
The Premium subscription include the following professional features:
- Backup and restore user’s data (it also allows transfer data from one handset to another);
- Export Waypoints and Paths to CSV file format;
- Import multiple Points and Paths from CSV and GPX files;
- Sort and filter Points and Paths by creation time, name and proximity.
Additionally to the internal mobile receiver, the current version is known to work with the following external receivers:
- Bad Elf GNSS Surveyor
- Garmin Glo
- Navilock BT-821G
- Qstarz BT-Q818XT
- Trimple R1
If you successfully tested the application with another external receiver please provide us your feedback as a user or manufacturer in order to extend this list.
For further information check our site (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints) and get the details of our complete offer:
- Premium (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/freemium-version/)
- GISUY Receivers (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/gisuy-gnss-receiver/)
- Enterprise (https://www.bluecover.pt/gps-waypoints/enterprise-version/)
Turn on update notification
mictale.com · Travel & Local
4.3 ★ 5,000,000+
Hot Android Apps & Tools · Productivity
4.3 ★ 1,000,000+
Hot Android Apps & Tools · Tools
4.1 ★ 100,000+
DS Software | 📡 · Maps & Navigation
4.5 ★ 500,000+
How to install Split APKs (App Bundle), OBB, ZIP, XAPK, APKM.
#No.1 Coaching for SSC · Education
4.9 ★ 50,000+
Paprbit, Inc. · Education
4.4 ★ 1,000,000+
Islam.ms · Lifestyle
4.6 ★ 500,000+
Okram Apps · Education
4.4 ★ 500,000+
Google LLC · Tools
5.0 ★ 5,000,000,000+
IPTV GThm · Entertainment
4.8 ★ 10,000+
Laelia Alma · Entertainment
4.0 ★ 100,000+
Pandora · Music & Audio
4.4 ★ 100,000,000+