WHAT IS HALLOW
Hallow is a Catholic prayer app that offers audio-guided meditation sessions to help us grow in our Christian faith & spiritual lives and find peace in God. Explore over 6,000 different sessions on contemplative prayer, meditation, Catholic Holy Bible readings, music, and more.
In today’s world, we’re stressed, anxious, distracted, and often sleep-deprived. At the same time, we’re searching for deeper meaning, purpose & relationships. We believe these two challenges can be addressed with the same solution: peace in Jesus. In the end, after all, a halo in Heaven is the goal :)
WHAT YOU GET
• Daily Prayers & Devotionals: Pray daily across methods, including 3 of our most popular – Lectio Divina (in Daily Readings), the Holy Rosary, the Divine Mercy Chaplet, or Daily Mass Readings and Reflections.
• Christian Meditation: Similar to mindfulness meditation in learning to be comfortable in silence. But in Christian meditation, the goal is never to remain in ourselves, always to lift our hearts & minds to God, to talk with Him, listen to Him, and recognize His presence with us
• Bible Stories for Sleep: Try sounds of the Night Prayer from Liturgy of the Hours/Daily Office and Catholic Holy Bible stories read by folks like Jonathan Roumie from The Chosen or Father Mike Schmitz from The Bible in a Year podcast
• Rosary: Meditate with Mary through the mysteries of the Catholic Rosary and other daily devotionals and prayers.
• Ignatian Examen: Reflect & meditate on your day and find an awareness of God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit
• Lectio Divina: Converse with God through passages/Scripture from the Holy Bible
• Taizé & Gregorian Chant: Calm, meditative chants, Christian music & sleep sounds
• Community: Join the #Pray40 Lent Challenge from Ash Wednesday to Easter, or our #Pray25 Advent Challenge for Christmas
• Homilies & Guests: From Fr. Mike Schmitz, Bishop Barron, and more on topics like being a Catholic Dad, family & more!
• Praylists: Sessions on joy, humility, discernment, stress reduction, and calm sleep meditations
• Personal Prayer Journal: Pray, meditate & document your spiritual journey
• Challenges: Join thousands of Catholics and Christians in a community of prayer such as Easter Prayers, Divine Mercy Chaplet, or 54-Day Rosary Novena.
• Litanies, Novenas, & Devotionals: Try the Litany of Humility, the Surrender Novena & more!
• Minute Meditations: Jesus, I Trust in You; Angelus; Holy Rosary Decade; St. Michael the Archangel prayer & more!
Additional features to customize your prayer experience:
• 3 different length options for each prayer (typically 5, 10, or 15 minutes)
• Set prayer reminders to pray and journal
• Include calm background music like Gregorian chant
• Download & listen offline
• Join a Hallow Family to share prayers, intentions, and journal reflections with one another
As Hallow is a Catholic App (#1 among Catholic Apps), the content is developed by experienced Catholic theology & spirituality guides, reviewed by senior leaders within the Catholic Church (e.g., PhDs, professors, Bishops, authors), and based on content from the approved Catholic Bible. While Hallow can be a beautiful app for Catholics, it is meant as a resource for people of all faiths & religions.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Users can access our daily audio prayers (including the Rosary) and all of our community prayer challenges for free.
To access the full suite of Hallow, we offer two auto-renewing subscription options (US customers prices):
$8.99 per month
$59.99 per year
Your Hallow subscription will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to your Google Play account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms and conditions: https://hallow.app/terms-of-service