|Updated||Jan 03, 2020 (3 months ago)|
|Release date||Oct 04, 2014 (5 years ago)|
|Report||Report this app?|
JW LANGUAGE is a language learning tool produced by Jehovah's Witnesses.
JW Language is an official app produced by Jehovah's Witnesses to help language learners improve their communication skills in the ministry and at congregation meetings. It includes phrases, pictures, and activities for language learning.
After installing the app, select your primary language and the language you are learning. Choose from the following languages: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese Cantonese (Traditional), Chinese Mandarin (Simplified), Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish Kurmanji, Low German, Malay, Myanmar, Nahuatl (Central), Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
• Receive encouragement to learn new words with featured content and activities
• Access recently viewed categories
• Play phrase audio in any language without downloading (while connected to the Internet)
• Learn useful vocabulary with pictures
• Explore scenes
• Play learning games in any category or collection
• Words that you get wrong are displayed more often
• Observe how different words change a sentence to help you understand the grammar and sentence structure of the language you’re learning
• Change words in sentences from singular to plural, future to past tense, and more
• Romanization is not available in Grammar at this time
• Grammar audio uses the text-to-speech feature of your device; the languages and audio can be configured in your device settings
• Grammar is available in all languages, except Arabic and Low German
1 minute ago
2 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
5 minutes ago