A factory-based sandbox tower defense game.
- Use production blocks to create a wide variety of advanced materials
- Defend your structures from waves of enemies
- Play with your friends in cross-platform multiplayer co-op games, or challenge them in team-based PvP matches
- Distribute liquids and fight constant challenges, like outbreaks of fire or enemy flier raids
- Get the most out of your production by supplying optional coolant and lubricant
- Produce a wide variety of units for automatic management of your base or assault on enemy bases
- Conquer the planet Serpulo as you advance through 250+ procedurally generated sectors and 16 hand-made maps
- Capture territory and set up factories to produce resources while you play other sectors
- Defend your sectors from periodic invasions
- Coordinate resource distribution between sectors via launch pads
- Research new blocks to fuel progress
- Invite your friends to complete missions together
- 130+ technology blocks to master
- 33 different types of drones, mechs and ships
- Survival: Build turrets to defend from enemies in tower-defense based gameplay. Survive as long as possible, optionally launching your core to use your collected resources for research. Prepare your base for intermittent attacks from airborne bosses.
- Attack: Build factories for units to destroy the enemy cores, while simultaneously defending your base from waves of enemy units. Create a variety of different types of support and offensive unit to assist you in your goals. Optionally enable an AI that builds defensive structures to an extra challenge.
- PvP: Compete with other players on up to 4 different teams to destroy each other's cores. Create units, or attack other bases directly with your mechs.
- Sandbox: Play around with infinite resources and no enemy threat. Use sandbox-specific item and liquid source blocks to test out designs, and spawn in enemies on request.
Custom Games & Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 16 built in maps for custom games, in addition to campaign
- Play co-op, PvP or sandbox
- Join a public dedicated server, or invite friends to your own private session
- Customizable game rules: Change block costs, enemy stats, starting items, wave timing and more
- Mix & match gamemodes: Combine PvP and PvE gamemodes together
Custom Map Editor
- Paint terrain with an editor UI
- Edit and preview structures in-game
- Configurable tool modes: Change how each tool functions
- Powerful map generation system, with many different types of filters for procedural manipulation of terrain
- Apply noise, distortion, smoothing, erosion, symmetry, ore generation and random terrain to your maps
- Randomize and configure ore generation, as well as placement of river and resource tiles
- Configure enemy wave layouts
- Customize base map rules
- Use 80+ different environmental blocks