Snake II game
Go back in time and play Snake 2, which was installed on old phones.
Classic Snake II features:
• Pixel image as on older displays;
• 9 original difficulty levels;
• Original monophonic sound effects;
• 5 original mazes;
• Table top scores;
• Five types of control.
You can select the speed of the snake. In the game menu, go to "level" to select a level. The higher the level is the faster the snake goes. There are nine levels. The higher the level is, the more points you get when you eat things.
There are five mazes you can choose between, plus the "no maze" option. If you select "no maze," there are no walls. When the snake goes out one end, it comes back through the other end. Maze 1 is just a wall around the course. The mazes get harder and more complicated the higher the maze's number is.
Snake control methods:
• using gestures;
• by pressing the left / right half of the screen to rotate the snake's head;
• using the volume buttons;
• using the arrows (holding the arrows you can move around the field);
• using the keyboard.