SmartThings is compatible with 100s of smart home brands. So, you can control all of your smart home gadgets in one place, including your Samsung Smart TV and smart home appliances.
With SmartThings, you can connect, monitor and control multiple smart home devices quicker and easier. Connect your Samsung smart TVs, smart appliances, smart speakers and brands like Ring, Nest and Philips Hue - all from one app.
Then control your smart devices using voice assistants including Alexa, Bixby and Google Assistant
- Control and check in on your home from wherever you are
- Connect your smart devices across many different brands to work together by setting ‘scenes’
- Build routines that are set on time, weather, and device status, so your home runs smoothly in the background
- Allow shared control by giving access to other users
- Receive status updates about your devices with automated notifications
- Use SmartThings in your car with Android Auto
- Control SmartThings connected devices directly in Samsung Galaxy apps (phone, clock, weather, gallery, SmartView)
- Talk to your devices using Bixby, Alexa or Google Assistant
- Test new features such as Universal Remote Control, Galaxy Upcycle in SmartThings Labs.
- Locate your missing Samsung Galaxy devices (smartphones, tablets, watches, earbuds, smart tags, S-pen, PCs) anytime, wherever they may be. utilize the Galaxy Finding Network to find your offline devices.
- Track, monitor and save money on energy with SmartThings Energy. See how much your home and compatible Samsung devices cost to run, and try various energy saving features, such as AI saving mode, or schedule devices to run during off peak hours.
- Receive recipe recommendations by scanning meal kits, wine, and meat. Plan, shop and prep meals with the help of SmartThings Cooking