Scan documents directly to your Android™ device. Epson DocumentScan will automatically find your Epson scanner on the same Wi-Fi® network. Even without Wi-Fi network, you can establish one-to-one direct connection between Epson scanner and your Android device. You can preview the scanned data and email it, send it directly to other applications, or to cloud storage services like Box, DropBox™, Evernote®, Google Drive™ and Microsoft® OneDrive
- Directly scan to your Android device with various setting (Document Size, Image type, Resolution, Simplex/Duplex)
- Edit scanned image data, rotation and order change in multiple page data
- Send scanned files via email
- Send saved data to other applications, or to cloud storage services including Box, DropBox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
*Installing the applications to your Android device is necessary.
- Get help with a built-in FAQ section
- Auto size recognition, Auto image type recognition is available.
- Multiple page rotation and order change at once is available.
How to Connect
Follow the application guideline to establish the connection with your scanner without your PC.
- Wi-Fi Infrastructure connection(Wi-Fi mode)
Connect your scanner and your Android device via Wi-Fi network.
- Direct Wi-Fi connection (AP mode)
Connect your scanner and your Android device directly without external Wi-Fi network.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Dropbox and the Dropbox logo are trademarks of Dropbox, Inc.
Wi-Fi is a registered mark of the Wi-Fi Alliance
EVERNOTE is a trademarks of Evernote Corporation
Google Drive is a trademark of Google Inc.
OneDrive is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc.
Visit the following website to check the license agreement regarding the use of this application.
We welcome your feedback.
Unfortunately, we cannot reply to your e-mail.