Before installing this app, please check with your IT department to ensure that your organization has enabled a GlobalProtect gateway subscription on the firewall.
- Automatic VPN connection
- Support for BYOD with Remote Access VPN and App Level VPN
- Automatic discovery of best available gateway
- Manual gateway selection capability
- Connection over IPSec or SSL
- Integration with MDM for easy provisioning
- Support for changing an expired AD/RADIUS password when the user connects remotely
- Support for 2 Factor One Time Password based Authentication using RADIUS, SAML
- Support for other PAN-OS authentication methods, including LDAP, Client Certificates, and Local User Databases
- Full benefits of the native Android experience with integrated notification
- Capability for enterprises to enable users to use any app securely
- Supported on Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls running PAN-OS 7.1, 8.0, 8.1, 9.0 and above
- Requires a GlobalProtect gateway subscription installed on the Palo Alto Networks firewall in order to enable support for GlobalProtect app for Android.
- Supported on Android 5.0 and later releases