Popcorn Time lets you play loads of movies and TV shows directly on your Android without downloading the files. The Popcorn Time android app is similar to its Windows version. In which, it takes the .torrent file of a movie or a TV show that user wants to see and the steams the content on their screen.
Often watched file gets stored on the device so it is recommended to clean up the Temporary File Folder. The interface of Popcorn Time is intuitive and easy. The first screen of the app allows the user to get access to the recently released content for download. For the selection of the content, simply use the search toolbar near the right corner of the screen.
Popcorn Time users can now easily drag and then drop the subtitles on their player. This means that users will be able to drag & drop the external torrents as well as the external subtitles to directly stream it. Another upgrade is for the Power Users which gives them the option to keep download files even after they shut down the app.Eye Icon
This is another great upgrade in the Popcorn time app which lets the user know that they have either watched the video or not with an Eye-Icon appearing right beside it.Advanced Settings
While the Advanced Settings do not allow users to share the video file after watching on P2P. The overall general performance of Popcorn Time has been improved with features like the selection of subtitles and new languages.New Features
Some of the features added in the Popcorn Time are a follows.
- Sorting videos by trending and popularity.
- RARBG search for user’s torrent collection
- Addition of the small plug-in system for the formats such as Google Drive, kat, VLC, RARBG.
- Popcorn time now offers direct streaming from URL 127.0.01 port while playing video on the html5 video player.
- Removal of the broken filters.
- Removal of the provided links.
- Repairing the Chromecast Scrollbar.
For more details visit the developer website.