1. All police personnels must enter their CUG phone number and click Generate SMS PIN button.
2. A SMS will be sent from your official CUG phone number.
3. Disable any third party message application other than native android message application for better results.
4. Once SMS PIN received via your CUG SIM, TNPolice CUG application will automatically detect it and shows the success notification.
5. Click that notification or open the TNPolice CUG application to proceed with the further setup.
6. All police personnels must enter their rank for complete the Application setup. Installed by information can be viewed in the About screen(Menu->About).
7. They can choose a City/District or a Special Unit, or Both.
8. Call Identifier is a option, it will show a notification about the Caller if the Caller is in CUG scheme. You can enable or Disable it in the App menu.
9. Search phone number is a option, to search a person using the CUG phone number.
10. Different groups may be displayed in the Groups Tab as per their Rank setup.
Permissions Used (for Caller ID notification feature):
If you are facing any technical difficulties, please contact Technical Services, Tamil Nadu Police.