Ứng dụng TV Cast for Chromecast
Upgrade your Chromecast Player to watch webvideos, online movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows directly on your biggest screen with the no#1 web video streamer. Mp4, m3u8, hls livestreams, video over https and of course Full HD are supported.
*** This app only works with Google Chromecast 1+2+Ultra and Google Cast / Android TV powered device ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast the World Cup or any video you want on your Chromecast Player. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Chromecast. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Chromecast Player immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, IPTV, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Chromecast.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Chromecast just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Chromecast and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, IPTV, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to email@example.com by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Chromecast is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser. If "No videolink found to cast" stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4) After the link is detected tap on "Tap here to cast" below the browser and casting will start. To stop casting, please tap on the cast icon in the menu bar.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, IPTV, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook :)
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play or purchasing one of the addons. Thank you for all your support.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Google or any other trademark mentioned here. Chromecast is a trademark of Google LLC.