• SNAP food benefits
• TANF cash help
• Health care benefits (including Medicare Savings Program and Medicaid)
Manage and view your cases anytime you want – right from your phone.
Use the app to send us documents we need.
Get alerts, like when it’s time to renew your benefits.
Manage your Lone Star Card.
You also can report changes to your cases and find an office near you.
To get started, set up a Your Texas Benefits account (if you don’t already have one).
Here are features you can access once you set up your account:
View your cases:
• Check the status of your benefits.
• See your benefit amounts.
• Find out if it’s time to renew your benefits.
Manage account settings:
• Change your password.
• Sign up to go paperless and get notices and forms sent to you on the app.
Send us documents:
• Attach photos of the documents or forms we need from you and then send them to us.
Get alerts and view case history:
• Read messages about your cases.
• View documents you’ve attached and sent us through the website or app.
• View any changes you’ve reported.
Report changes about your:
• Phone numbers
• Home and mailing addresses
• People on your cases
• Housing costs
• Utility costs
• Job information
Manage your Lone Star Card:
• View your balance.
• Track your transaction history.
• Check your upcoming deposits.
• Change your PIN.
• Freeze or replace your stolen or lost card.
Find an office:
• Find HHSC benefit offices.
• Find community partner offices.
• Search by your current location or ZIP code.