■ Apply for a bill, manage and conveniently pay various bills at once!
- SK Telecom / SK Broadband / Credit card (KB Kookmin, Samsung, Woori, Hana Card) / Local tax (except for some areas) / City gas / Cash receipt
- Account transfer / SK pay / credit card / OK cashback point / Convenience store QR can be used to pay telecommunication charges
■ You can see my asset information at a glance!
- Telecommunication fee / real estate / automobile / cash, etc.
■ You can find out usage patterns through real-time billing history!
- Real-time communication rate / data usage inquiry / last month usage / usage plan inquiry, etc.
■ Enjoy a variety of hot lifestyle services these days!
- Deposits, card points, insurance money, refunds integrated inquiry / shopping / culture / living benefits, etc.
■ Make personalized recommendations and events for Billletter customers!
- Additional financial services / recommendation information / daily life services, etc.
Receive various bills through 'Bill Letter', a telecommunication finance life in your hand.
The possibility of personal information leakage due to theft or loss of mail is low, so you can receive invoices safely and conveniently.
• For any inconvenience, please contact the customer center at 114 and we will help you promptly.
[App access rights]
-Phone (required): This permission is required to maintain the authentication status received from the smartphone and to use the app service.
-Storage space (optional): Permission required for efficient use of terminal resources.
*You can use the service even if you do not agree to the permission of selective access.
*If you are using a smartphone with Android OS version 6.0 or lower, all essential access rights can be applied without selective access. In this case, you need to upgrade the Android OS to 6.0, delete the app, and reinstall it to set access rights normally.
- The service is available from Android OS 4.4 or later.
- For smooth use, please update the terminal OS and app to the latest version.
- Data call charges may occur when using the service on LTE or 3G.
- Only SKT, KT, LG U+ line subscribers can use it. (Available to some MVNO subscribers.)
- There may be restrictions on service provision depending on the subscription carrier, privacy protection, and the person in charge.
- If you register the SKT fee guide, the type of fee guide you have received (postal mail, text message, etc.) is changed to Bill Letter, and you can change the fee guide type at T World.
- The payment method provided may differ depending on the billing company.
*Developer Contact: +8215990011