Head Atlas app
3D atlas of neuroanatomy
The module “Skull&Intracranial Atlas” is a full 3D and Augmented Reality atlas for studying neuroanatomy on mobile devices.
You can access more than 2500 labels and descriptions and use 3 different visualization tools to dissect (on 3 axes), isolate, explode anatomical structures.
This module provides a variety of scientific texts organized into three cognitive levels, from general overviews to highly specific definitions, to facilitate learning and memorization.
Head Atlas also contains the module “ARTouch” where you can observe neuroanatomy in a hybrid way using a physical model called AnatomyTouch, available on the UpSurgeOn store.
* 3D and Augmented Reality neuroanatomy models
* Every single structure (Skull bones, Vascular and nervous system) can be reached and interacted with.
* It is possible to rotate models to any angles and zoom in and out
* Hide structures to reveal the anatomy below and transparency functions on isolate view
* Anatomical details organized into groups of labels and hotspots.
* 2500+ labels and descriptions of details and sutures
* Different neuroanatomical visualization tools
* New modules coming soon