Night Owl X app
Night Owl X gives you peace of mind no matter where you are!
Night Owl X features:
• Quick and easy mobile setup with Smart Auto Detection or Owl Scan™
• Live video and audio from your DVR/NVR security system on Wi-Fi or 3G/4G LTE networks
• Easily configure push alerts individually for each channel from your Smart Device
• Customize channel names without having to access the DVR/NVR manually
• Save images directly to your Smart Device and share via text, email or social media
• Now share important MP4 formatted videos via email or social media
• Enhanced stability for better app connectivity and push alert retrieval
• Multi-channel live feeds (4/8/16 channels)
• Video playback of ANY recorded video stored on your DVR/NVR
• Multiple DVR/NVR system log-on (up to 100 devices)
• Create custom views and save as favorites (iPad only)
Night Owl is a leader in security cameras and recording systems for both businesses and homeowners. We are committed to keeping an eye on the things you care about most. Our security products are designed and engineered for ease of use and cost-effectiveness. All of our security camera systems and products are in use by customers around the world including homeowners, retailers, dealers, distributors, integrators, federal and municipal organizations and both medium and small businesses.
Visit us at www.NightOwlSP.com for more information on our products and services!
Night Owl X is ONLY compatible with the following Night Owl security systems:
• WNVR Series
• XHD Series
• THD Series
• H2THD Series (Hybrid)
If you have any questions regarding compatibility, please refer to www.NightOwlSP.com.
WARNING: This application uses data to connect your security system to your mobile device. When connected to a 3G or 4G LTE network, the live video feed from your DVR/NVR will be considered streaming data by your phone service provider and will contribute to any data or download limit your phone data plan may have. If you exceed your data plan limit, this may result in additional usage charges. It is highly recommended to contact your phone service provider to know the limits of your data plan before using this video streaming application.