After image downsize, you also can post them on social media such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Reddit in fraction of times! So everyone is happier:)
You can now use Photo Resizer via share option from other apps such as such photo galley.
- 4 resize modes: 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480, 480x320 resolution
- Support all image sizes including HD and 4K photos
- Custom resize size (Max resolution 2048x2048)
- Resize from other image/photo gallery apps via share option
- Batch resize
- Crop images
- Easy and fast to use
- Image sharing after resized
- Upload images to social media sites with fraction of times
- Send images to friends quickly
- Export image will be saved in "/photoresizer" folder on internal storage
- "Take a photo" only works on default camera app
- Share using Facebook app will make the resized image invisible in other image viewing apps except default gallery..., it is a bug from current Facebook app: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Google+Mobile/thread?tid=4c96bbbad2ae0c29&hl=en (Fixed by latest Facebook app version)
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google in-app ads only, nothing else. There is no shortcut icon or notification ads!