Scanator (OBD2, Check Engine) app
Automotive Scan Tool in your Mobile
Scanator Android is an application that turns your phone or tablet into an Automotive Scan Tool.
Thanks to the Bluetooth technology, the app can perform tests and measurements completely wireless. You only need your mobile and any Bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 OBD2 connector. We recommend OBDLink MX and OBDLink LX.
Scanator Android now has PREMIUM features, you can buy it for a small fee within the same application through In App Billing:
* Read and erase generic fault codes
* Send to your mechanic fault codes from your car by Twitter, E-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, etc.
* Access to fault code library (over 3000 codes)
* Read VIN/Serial number (when is supported by the car)
* Read and graph data line/live data (up to 2 simultaneous graphics)
* Accurate measurement of fuel performance in real-time (for vehicles who provide MAF info)
* Read and graph battery voltage
* Calculation of Engine/Transmission relations: looking at the relations of vehicle speed and transmission's gear.
* Power & Torque Graphics: Useful for maximum horsepower and torque that can deliver your car in its current condition.
* Virtual dashboard: Is a Live test that allows you to display the current gear transmission, engine speed and vehicle speed (recommended primarily for automatic transmission vehicles).
* 1/4 mile Test: Excellent to know the performance of speed and power since the start (test your custom vehicle).
* Read an clear extended DTC's (ECM, TCM, ABS, Airbag, etc.) for: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Nissan. CAN BUS only. (To check if this function is compatible with your vehicle before paying for it, you can select the 'Try' option).
* ETC Learn or Mass Air Calibration for: Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Nissan. CAN BUS only. (To check if this function is compatible with your vehicle before paying for it, you can select the 'Try' option).
* OBDII Vehicle Emission Test (for Mexico only).
*** If you have any questions on how to use and configure PREMIUM FEATURES for your vehicle contact us by email: email@example.com or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scanator-PC/165526113598496 or visit our Forums: http://www.scanator.com.mx/Foros/ ***
To be sure that this application is compatible with your vehicle, check in the car's user manual or engine label for the legend "OBD2". Scanator Android supports the next protocols:
SAE J1850 PWM
SAE J1850 VPW
ISO 14230-4 5baud
ISO 14230-4 Fast Init
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/500
ISO 15765-4 CAN 11/250
ISO 15765-4 CAN 29/250
American Vehicles 1996-2019
European Vehicles 2001-2019
Asian Vehicles 2004-2019
In response and service to our customers, we added a routine to detect faults in the application. In order to activate, select the option "REPORT A BUG" on the home screen.
We welcome your comments and suggestions at:
For reference where to buy OBD2 bluetooth connectors go to:
We remind you that despite our application is compatible with any bluetooth ELM327/STN1110 connector, some low quality devices may not work with all connection protocols. Check the warranty with your vendor.