You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in the world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network to call your family and friends! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free call app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers very cheap calls to any international destination!
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; but call cheap with MobileVoip using your 3G, 4G or 5G or WiFi connection.
- FreeVoipDeal is your partner for European countries like: Germany, United Kingdom, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Spain, Italy, etc.
- CallingCredit is probably the cheapest options from European Union Member states to (other) European countries.
- VoipWise is very populair for calls to India, Turkey and Iraq
- Frynga is mostly used for international calls to Nigeria and Pakistan
- VoipGain has the best quality routes to Cuba, Ethiopia and Morocco
- DialCheap is great for voip calls to Bangladesh and Pakistan
- VoipChief offers the best rates for calls to Uzbekistan
During your call you can see the price per minute in the call screen.
In the call screen you can also find the quality of the internet connection you are using for your calls.
The call history of calls made with this app can be found in the 'Recent' section.
You can simply select phone numbers here to call back.
*Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with call 911 emergency services.