Enter your baby's due date (or find it with our Pregnancy Due Date Calculator) to customize our pregnancy tracker for you and get perfectly timed updates. State-of-the-art photos and 3-D videos show your baby’s development throughout your pregnancy. Plus, get answers to all of your pregnancy questions with thousands of expert, medically reviewed articles.
BabyCenter’s free pregnancy app supports you after your baby’s arrival with daily parenting updates, tools like the Baby Growth Tracker, and comprehensive baby sleep and feeding guides.
All health information is written by experts and reviewed and approved by the BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board. These doctors and other professionals ensure that our pregnancy and parenting information is complete and accurate.
If you’re pregnant:
• Learn all about your baby’s growth during pregnancy with our 3-D fetal development videos
• Get helpful tips for dealing with common pregnancy symptoms, from morning sickness and food cravings to back pain and cramps
• Enjoy pregnancy workouts and nutrition advice tailored to your trimester
• Track your growing baby bump throughout pregnancy with a weekly Bumpie photo
• Find the best maternity clothes and baby products recommended by parents and editors
• Choose a name for your baby from thousands in our Baby Names Finder
• Monitor your baby’s movements with our Baby Kick Tracker
• Get organized with our comprehensive Baby Registry Checklist
• Take BabyCenter’s online Birth Class so you’re prepared for labor and delivery
• Discover fun baby shower games
• Get ready for the big day with our Hospital Bag Checklist and Birth Plan Worksheet
• See how your labor’s progressing with our Contraction Timer
If you’re a new parent:
• Use our Baby Growth Tracker to chart your baby’s progress
• Follow along with (and capture photos of) your baby’s big milestones
• Get ideas for fun baby games, plus activities to boost your baby’s development
• Sing your little one to sleep with our lullabies for babies
• Solve feeding problems with our breastfeeding and formula-feeding tips
Not pregnant yet?
• Track fertility with our Ovulation Calculator
• Get tips on how to get pregnant faster
• Learn which prenatal vitamins experts recommend
• Spot the early signs of pregnancy
BabyCenter Community: A supportive place to connect with parents and parents-to-be.
• Join your Birth Club to meet people with due dates in the same month
• Ask questions, get answers, read stories, and share how you feel
An Award-Winning Experience
BabyCenter is proud to be recognized by leading organizations for its excellence in delivering expert content and top-of-the-line experiences to the parents who visit our site and use our pregnancy tracker app. https://www.babycenter.com/awards
Do not sell my info: https://www.babycenter.com/0_notice-to-california-consumers_40006872.bc
We value you as a part of the BabyCenter community and would love to hear from you. Please tell us what’s on your mind: