Use the Domino’s Pizza app to order from restaurants in the United States, not including Puerto Rico. To place an order in Puerto Rico, visit www.DominosPR.com.
• Create a Pizza Profile to easily access to your saved info and recent orders (not required)
• Order your pizza faster than ever by creating an Easy Order!
• Join Domino’s® Rewards and earn FREE Domino’s every 2 orders!
• Pay with cash, credit card, debit card or Domino’s gift card
• Use our voice ordering assistant, Dom, to add items to your cart and to select a coupon
• Use Android Wear to track orders, or place an Easy Order or Recent Order right from your wrist
• Use Domino’s Tracker notifications to follow your order until it’s out for delivery or ready for carryout!
Precise location/GPS – identifies your closest restaurants for easier carryout ordering
Directly call phone numbers – makes it possible for you to call your local restaurant with a single tap within the app
Take pictures and videos – used to quickly capture debit or credit card information at checkout
USB Storage – required for upgraded Google Maps
Record audio – needed to enable Dom, our voice ordering assistant
Bluetooth connection information
Needed for integration with Ford Sync, Android Wear and Pebble watch
Device ID & call information
Read phone status and identity – required as part of the Ford Sync feature, this is used if you want to call your store through Sync while your phone screen is locked
• Full network access – this allows us to communicate with the Domino’s systems to provide you with the latest restaurant menus and coupons and it is needed to place orders from the app
• View network connections - required by Google Maps, which we use to show store locations
• Network communication - enables push notifications, giving you access to app exclusives, coupons and deals
• Control vibration – helps alert you to updates, like changes in order status as it progresses through the Tracker
• Prevent phone from sleeping – if you are using your voice to order, the app will prevent the phone from going to sleep (which would otherwise happen because you aren’t tapping the phone)