Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
. Doesn't support SamsungTheme from P OS
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
--- Regarding the App Access Permission ---
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Camera: Used to attach photos to email
- Location: Used to attach current location information to email
- Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
- Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files